Are you looking to start a construction project shortly? It may be hard for you to find a building material that meets your requirements. Due to recent innovations, WPC (wood-plastic composite) is the new material on the scene that’s making heads turn.
Wood-plastic composite is created from a unique blend of natural wood and plastic fibers. From a functional standpoint, WPC is rot- and moisture-resistant, which means it’s built to last longer than natural wood. What’s more, WPC products are more heat-resistant than hardwood timber, meaning that your wood plastic composite ceiling, flooring, pool deck, or WPC garden deck will never bend, warp, or splinter!
Why Choose HANYO Biowood WPC?
At HANYO Biowood, we have extensive experience working with wood-plastic composite Malaysia. We specialize in distributing the eco-friendly Biowood products that are made of sustainable materials. The wooden part of our WPC products comes from plantation grown wood. It’s then combined with resin and pigments into a paste. That paste can be molded to next to any shape and size necessary for construction, including arched and bent shapes. This flexibility also extends to the color palette as wood-plastic composite Malaysia can be colored or dyed to suit any interior, exterior, and taste.
Benefits of Biowood WPC Products
- We’re an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of Biowood products
- We guarantee the high quality of every our block, slat, or plank
- Our WPC products are wether-proof
- They offer you higher longevity than traditional timber products
- We use pellets of uniform size for super-even melting
- We guarantee low moisture content
- No oiling, sanding, or staining required
- WPC products are also warp-, splinter- and bend-free
- Natural look and feel in a variety of shades
- Ease of installation
- We also offer free samples and initial consultation — so, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us!